roots 2 - Taste it
Carrots, parsley, and spinach, are three veggie superstars. They provide beta-carotene, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals, and an immune boost.
- This dark, leafy green is unique - it provides calcium! Just one cup of steamed kale has 1328% RDA Vitamin K and 354% RDA of Vitamin A, and is one of the best sources of beta-carotene.
- Popeye was on to something! This leafy green is a source of vitamin K, magnesium, and iron, and includes several important phytochemicals, such as lutein.
- Romaine is a highly nutritious salad green known for it's vitamins A, B, and C content, as well as it's manganese and chromium content. And it is high in fiber!
- A natural breath freshener, parsley is also packed with anti-oxidants that eradicate free radicals that cause oxidative stress in cells, promotes carbohydrate metabolism, and serves as an anti-inflammatory.
- Apples offer antioxidant vitamin C and soluble fiber, help lower cholesterol and aid digestion. And, they help lightly sweeten an otherwise tart juice.
- A natural acidifier, lemons stimulate the digestive system and helps to flush bacteria and toxins from the body. Plus, a single lemon has your full day's dose of vitamin C.
- The beta-carotene in carrots has excellent anti-oxidant properties. Plus, carrots play a big part in providing immune support and digestive assistance.
- This refreshingly-flavored super root has a ton of benefits, including anti-inflammatory properties, helping with circulation, and aiding in digestion by soothing the stomach.
|Serving size 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Servings per container about 2|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 80||Calories from fat 0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 410%||Vitamin C 40%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 8%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- 100% juice
- Shake away separation
- Perishable-Keep refrigerated
- Drink within 3 days
- Made with local love