roots 1 - Taste it
This juice is great when you need some nutritional punch but don't have time to eat a salad! Four green leafy veggies provide high doses of vitamins and minerals: including calcium. Parsley: celery and cucumber are powerful detoxifiers: and beets are anti-inflammatory and help with restoring optimal pH to your stomach for better digestion: higher immunity and more.
- This dark, leafy green is unique - it provides calcium! Just one cup of steamed kale has 1328% RDA Vitamin K and 354% RDA of Vitamin A, and is one of the best sources of beta-carotene.
- Popeye was on to something! This leafy green is a source of vitamin K, magnesium, and iron, and includes several important phytochemicals, such as lutein.
- Romaine is a highly nutritious salad green known for it's vitamins A, B, and C content, as well as it's manganese and chromium content. And it is high in fiber!
- A natural breath freshener, parsley is also packed with anti-oxidants that eradicate free radicals that cause oxidative stress in cells, promotes carbohydrate metabolism, and serves as an anti-inflammatory.
- This versatile veggie is 96% water, helping with hydration, regulating body temperature and flushing toxins. It also has lingnans - linked to reducing the risk of cancer - and silica, which makes your skin glow.
- In addition to being the best source of natural sodium, celery has alkalinizing properties, helps in uric acid elimination and acts as a natural diuretic.
- These hearty roots are cell-builders with key minerals, renewing the body with a hint of sweetness. Combined with carrots, they also aid in liver and kidney function.
- The beta-carotene in carrots has excellent anti-oxidant properties. Plus, carrots play a big part in providing immune support and digestive assistance.
|Serving size 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Servings per container about 2|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 50||Calories from fat 0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 390%||Vitamin C 35%|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 6%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- 100% juice
- Shake away separation
- Perishable-Keep refrigerated
- Drink within 3 days
- Made with local love