greens 5 - Taste it
Prefer oranges to apples? This mild medley of leafy greens and fennel complements the delicious blend of oranges and pineapples in addition to aiding in digestion.
- Popeye was on to something! This leafy green is a source of vitamin K, magnesium, and iron, and includes several important phytochemicals, such as lutein.
- Romaine is a highly nutritious salad green known for it's vitamins A, B, and C content, as well as it's manganese and chromium content. And it is high in fiber!
- Mmmmm... this tropical treat is fantastic for digestive assistance, thanks to it's bromelain content, which helps break down proteins. Pineapple is also a source of manganese, thiamine and vitamin C.
- This licorice-flavored veggie has a healthy dose of vitamin C and potassium, is a source of fiber, and has powerful phytochemicals known to reduce inflammation.
- You already know oranges are packed with vitamin C, but did you know they improve bone health and protect against heart disease by supporting artery health? Now you do!
- This versatile herb, rich in vitamins A and K, contains phytochemicals that are known to assist in the prevention of cancer and other chronic diseases.
|Serving size 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Servings per container about 2|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 100||Calories from fat 0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 35%||Vitamin C 140%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- 100% juice
- Shake away separation
- Perishable-Keep refrigerated
- Drink within 3 days
- Made with local love