greens 4 - Taste it
Add a little spiciness to your selection with the Greens 4. Our only Greens with a kick of cayenne, this low-calorie juice is rich with antioxidants.
- This versatile veggie is 96% water, helping with hydration, regulating body temperature and flushing toxins. It also has lingnans - linked to reducing the risk of cancer - and silica, which makes your skin glow.
- In addition to being the best source of natural sodium, celery has alkalinizing properties, helps in uric acid elimination and acts as a natural diuretic.
- A natural acidifier, lemons stimulate the digestive system and helps to flush bacteria and toxins from the body. Plus, a single lemon has your full day's dose of vitamin C.
- The capsaicin in cayenne is both an anti-inflammatory and an anti-oxidant. Combined with beta-carotene and vitamin C, this pepper has more than just spice!
- This refreshingly-flavored super root has a ton of benefits, including anti-inflammatory properties, helping with circulation, and aiding in digestion by soothing the stomach.
- One of nature's most nutrient-dense foods, watercress contains more vitamin C than oranges, more calcium than milk, more iron than spinach and more folate than bananas.
|Serving size 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Servings per container about 2|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 35||Calories from fat 5|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 15%||Vitamin C 25%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 2%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- 100% juice
- Shake away separation
- Perishable-Keep refrigerated
- Drink within 3 days
- Made with local love