citrus 2 - Taste it
This enzyme rich juice is filled with phytonutrients and bromelin which helps to reduce inflammation. Drink it before a meal to get digestive juices flowing.
- Apples offer antioxidant vitamin C and soluble fiber, help lower cholesterol and aid digestion. And, they help lightly sweeten an otherwise tart juice.
- A natural acidifier, lemons stimulate the digestive system and helps to flush bacteria and toxins from the body. Plus, a single lemon has your full day's dose of vitamin C.
- Mmmmm... this tropical treat is fantastic for digestive assistance, thanks to it's bromelain content, which helps break down proteins. Pineapple is also a source of manganese, thiamine and vitamin C.
- A soothing, leafy herb, mint soothes the stomach and promotes digestion by activating saliva and digestive glands. It also boasts germicidal properties!
|Serving size 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Servings per container about 2|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 120||Calories from fat 0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 20%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 6%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- 100% juice
- Shake away separation
- Perishable-Keep refrigerated
- Drink within 3 days
- Made with local love