citrus 1 - Taste it
Light and refreshing, Citrus 1 is our lowest sugar Citrus juice. Coconut water and cucumbers add plenty of electrolytes and make it ultra-hydrating. Plus, pineapple, lemon and aloe vera are all natural, great natural digestive aids and help regulate metabolism!
- coconut water,
- aloe vera
- This versatile veggie is 96% water, helping with hydration, regulating body temperature and flushing toxins. It also has lingnans - linked to reducing the risk of cancer - and silica, which makes your skin glow.
- A natural acidifier, lemons stimulate the digestive system and helps to flush bacteria and toxins from the body. Plus, a single lemon has your full day's dose of vitamin C.
- Mmmmm... this tropical treat is fantastic for digestive assistance, thanks to it's bromelain content, which helps break down proteins. Pineapple is also a source of manganese, thiamine and vitamin C.
- coconut water
- It's known as nature's sports drink, thanks to a hearty dose of electrolytes. Deemed more nutritious than milk, coconut water's make-up is similar to blood plasma and provides natural energy.
- aloe vera
- This wonderplant has anti-inflammatory properties, and aids in digestion and detoxification. It's also a cellular regenerator with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
|Serving size 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Servings per container about 2|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 60||Calories from fat 0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 25%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- 100% juice
- Shake away separation
- Perishable-Keep refrigerated
- Drink within 3 days
- Made with local love