yam apple vanilla cinnamon nutmeg - Taste it
Thanksgiving is our favorite holiday—why not make it last the entire season? This blend reminds us of Grandma’s sweet potato pie, but without all the white sugar and processed additives. Yams are a fantastic source of potassium, which helps keep your blood pressure under control and spirits over the moon during this sometimes stressful season!
- vanilla bean,
- Apples offer antioxidant vitamin C and soluble fiber, help lower cholesterol and aid digestion. And, they help lightly sweeten an otherwise tart juice.
- vanilla bean
- Vanilla's properties extend well past its delicious smell, which gives a calming effect. It also helps to kill bacteria, and its anti-oxidant properties assist in fighting cancerous cells.
- Sweet and spicy! Cinnamon has been found to have antifungal, antibacterial and anti-parasitic properties, and is an excellent source of manganese, dietary fiber, iron and calcium.
- It's not just for egg nog! Nutmeg helps relieve symptoms of pain and inflammation, and also offers potent liver support. It's also packed full of nutrients including iron, protein and vitamins.
|Serving size 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Servings per container about 2|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 180||Calories from fat 0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 470%||Vitamin C 8%|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- 100% juice
- Shake away separation
- Perishable-Keep refrigerated
- Drink within 3 days
- Made with local love