roots 3 - Taste it
Beets help your body to release stomach acid which aids digestion! Drink this juice when you want a snack that's both pretty and nutritious!
- Apples offer antioxidant vitamin C and soluble fiber, help lower cholesterol and aid digestion. And, they help lightly sweeten an otherwise tart juice.
- A natural acidifier, lemons stimulate the digestive system and helps to flush bacteria and toxins from the body. Plus, a single lemon has your full day's dose of vitamin C.
- These hearty roots are cell-builders with key minerals, renewing the body with a hint of sweetness. Combined with carrots, they also aid in liver and kidney function.
- This refreshingly-flavored super root has a ton of benefits, including anti-inflammatory properties, helping with circulation, and aiding in digestion by soothing the stomach.
|Serving size 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Servings per container about 2|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 110||Calories from fat 0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||3%|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 35%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- 100% juice
- Shake away separation
- Perishable-Keep refrigerated
- Drink within 3 days
- Made with local love