roots 2 - Taste it
Carrots, cucumber, parsley, and spinach, are four veggie superstars. They provide beta-carotene, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals, and an immune boost.
- Popeye was on to something! This leafy green is a source of vitamin K, magnesium, and iron, and includes several important phytochemicals, such as lutein.
- A natural breath freshener, parsley is also packed with anti-oxidants that eradicate free radicals that cause oxidative stress in cells, promotes carbohydrate metabolism, and serves as an anti-inflammatory.
- This versatile veggie is 96% water, helping with hydration, regulating body temperature and flushing toxins. It also has lingnans - linked to reducing the risk of cancer - and silica, which makes your skin glow.
- The beta-carotene in carrots has excellent anti-oxidant properties. Plus, carrots play a big part in providing immune support and digestive assistance.
|Serving size 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Servings per container about 2|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 50||Calories from fat 0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||3%|
|Vitamin A 280%||Vitamin C 45%|
|Calcium 6%||Iron 6%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- 100% juice
- Shake away separation
- Perishable-Keep refrigerated
- Drink within 3 days
- Made with local love