greens 6 - Taste it
This unique green juice is ultra hydrating and a wonderful choice when you’re feeling under the weather. The mellow flavor of honeydew and spinach pairs beautifully with essence of lemongrass.
- Popeye was on to something! This leafy green is a source of vitamin K, magnesium, and iron, and includes several important phytochemicals, such as lutein.
- This versatile herb, rich in vitamins A and K, contains phytochemicals that are known to assist in the prevention of cancer and other chronic diseases.
- Sweet and juicy, this mild melon is also a great source of potassium, vitamin C, potassium and B vitamins.
- Kiwi is known for being tart, but did you also know one cup of kiwi has more vitamin C than a cup of oranges? It also has potassium, and vitamins K and E.
- Lemongrass was traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat cholera and act as a fever remedy. It has powerful antiseptic qualities, and helps with inflammation.
|Serving size 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Servings per container about 2|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 60||Calories from fat 0|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||3%|
|Vitamin A 45%||Vitamin C 70%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- 100% juice
- Shake away separation
- Perishable-Keep refrigerated
- Drink within 3 days
- Made with local love