citrus 4 - Taste it
This juice is ultra hydrating via cucumber and coconut water and contains three of the most powerful natural digestive aids - pineapple, lemon, and aloe vera. A great juice when you want hydration and a digestion boost!
- coconut h2o,
- aloe vera
- This versatile veggie is 96% water, helping with hydration, regulating body temperature and flushing toxins. It also has lingnans - linked to reducing the risk of cancer - and silica, which makes your skin glow.
- A natural acidifier, lemons stimulate the digestive system and helps to flush bacteria and toxins from the body. Plus, a single lemon has your full day's dose of vitamin C.
- Mmmmm... this tropical treat is fantastic for digestive assistance, thanks to it's bromelain content, which helps break down proteins. Pineapple is also a source of manganese, thiamine and vitamin C.
- coconut h2o
- It's known as nature's sports drink, thanks to a hearty dose of electrolytes. Deemed more nutritious than milk, coconut water's make-up is similar to blood plasma and provides natural energy.
- aloe vera
- This wonderplant has anti-inflammatory properties, and aids in digestion and detoxification. It's also a cellular regenerator with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
|Serving size 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Servings per container about 2|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
|Calories 70||Calories from fat 20|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 2.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||3%|
|Vitamin A 2%||Vitamin C 45%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
- 100% juice
- Shake away separation
- Perishable-Keep refrigerated
- Drink within 3 days
- Made with local love