Careers @ presssed juicery
Looking to freshen up your career? At Pressed Juicery you can have fun at our expense. We are constantly searching for motivated, health-conscious, and driven employees who can bring and added sense of community and dedication to our growing team. We are expanding quite quickly, and we are looking for several positions to be filled in our Los Angeles offices. Does this sound inspiring to you? Please consider the below information, and then check out our job postings! We look forward to hearing from you.
Heres what we are looking for:
- Are a self-starter. Your approach to solving problems is to take initiative, never settling for the easiest path to a goal. Challenges are exciting for you, and you strive to come up with creative solutions.
- Have excellent communication skills. You can give constructive commentary to a team and also take feedback on your own work and use it to improve in any areas you see fit.
- See things from a balanced perspective. You can look at the bigger picture, of course, and you also take note of the details. You understand the value of taking each client or situation at hand, and carefully analyzing it to come up with the proper response. Each day you are working with a new set of unique people and scenarios to take into account, and your ability to customize your approaches to these situations and stay present is extremely important.
- Would like to work in an environment where you are actually making a difference in people's lives and helping to make them happier and healthier.
- Embrace your career and see each job you've had as a building block. You strive to work in positions where personal growth is enhanced by your professional dedication.
Retail Sales Associates
Retail Associates must assist in the overall operation of the store by selling Pressed Juicery products, keeping the store clean, and ensuring a positive customer visit. Retail associates are key in ensuring exceptional customers experiences.
- Noe Valley
- Montecito/Santa Barbara
- Union Street, San Francisco
- Ferry Building
- Westfield Mall, Union Square
- Retail Store Manager
- Part Time
- Hours Vary Monday - Sunday, days and nights
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Stock and restock product
- Cash handling and balancing a cash register
- Test product to ensure quality standards are met
- Maintain store appearance and any other directive from store manager
- Advises Store Manager when repairs or maintenance is needed at store
- Other job-related activities as requested
- Sampling New Product
- Must have a positive and friendly attitude
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Proficient in math and cash handling
- Proficient in English, both in verbal and written word
- Ability to retain substantial amounts of product information
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner
- Ability to work as an individual or as a part of a large team
- Ability to maintain confidential company information in the strictest of confidence
- 1 – 2 years retail and POS experience is preferred